Understand Hybrid Mail in under 3 minutes and learn why a letter printing and mailing service will benefit your team.
Hybrid Mail solutions print and post your everyday letters and documents. They automate processes by transferring your outbound mail directly to a third-party printing and mailing specialist for production and distribution.
In 2020, some Hybrid Mail service providers are reporting double-digit growth (Datagraphic included), as organisations switch away from traditional office printing in favour of digital mail solutions.
Why the use of Hybrid Mail is growing
Workplaces and the way customers, suppliers and employees consume information is changing.
A rise in remote/home working, means stationery, printers, mailing equipment and franking machines aren’t easily accessible to your teams.
We’re thinking of the people who create documents every day: colleagues who once sat five days a week in call centres, offices and branches. They need to continue service delivery with options to print and post letters from wherever they need to work.
The number of letters you need to send each day might also fluctuate greatly. Seasonal demands and consumer preference between print and digital change: making mailing costs and resources difficult to control.
Industry experts suggest office mail produced in-house could cost over £1 per letter, made up of: office printer costs (equipment, consumables and maintenance), pre-printed stationery and envelopes, office and mailroom labour, rental and servicing of franking machines and postage. This could be up to 60% higher than the same process through an outsource print and post service.
How Hybrid Mail is delivering value
What teams need today, are web-based ‘access from anywhere’ technology for service delivery. Aceni Hybrid Mail is providing the solution.
A secure online Software-as-a-Service (Saas) application for outbound mail, Aceni Hybrid Mail is a powerful productivity tool, to automate your print and mail processes. It delivers scalable, end-to-end document printing and mailing all controlled and delivered at our secure UK, GDPR compliant centre.
Aceni Hybrid Mail can go-live without any software to install, capital investment or license fees to pay. Helping you deliver digital transformation and document automation quickly and future-proof your processes to cope with changing demands.
How does Aceni Hybrid Mail work?
It works because it’s simple.
- Step 1 – you upload a mail-merged PDF, or Word document, to the Hybrid Mail web application.
- Step 2 – you choose your print and postage preferences.
- Step 3 – you add a letterhead page background and any enclosure(s) to mail with the letter
- Step 4 – you check an online proof and submit for printing and mailing.
Your hybrid mailing can post the same day
The rest of your printing and mailing is taken care of by Datagraphic. Whether you send one letter or thousands, if you submit documents before 4 pm, on a working day, we can print and post the same day. Our secure UK production centre has capacity for 400 million documents a year, so you can be confident your documents are in the best hands.
What documents can you send?
It’s suitable for single or multi-page A4 documents as well as A5 postcards. These communications can be kept consistent thanks to a built-in library of page background designs and enclosures can be added too.
Key benefits of this outsource print & post service?
If you’re wondering if you can make the business case for Aceni Hybrid Mail, here’s a quick list of features and benefits to share with colleagues:
- Same day, GDPR compliant mailing service for outbound communications
- Simple & secure data transfer: HTTPS, Print Driver, SFTP, API
- Scalable capacity – no minimum order quantity
- Automated workflows – mailing pack content and approval management
- Detailed Management Information. Traceability to document level
- UK hosted private cloud with high service availability
- 15 years UKAS approved production centre – accreditation to ISO 27001:2013
- Email, telephone and live chat support with 100% approval rating.
- Deliver immediate ROI – cost savings up to 60%
- Improve staff productivity – save 3-5 minutes staff time per document
- Pay-as-you-go pricing, no contract or user license fees
- Reduce waste – print letterheads, documents and enclosures on-demand
- Improve Business Continuity – 24/7/365 high availability service
- Easy set-up and staff training process – go-live in under 72 hours
- IT Light – no software changes and an easy upgrade path
- Support your digital transformation agenda and paperless working
- Optimum postage – address validation, 1st class option & internationally mail option.
For a no-obligation demonstration please contact us to book your Aceni Hybrid Mail demo.