As part of our commitment to sustainability and social value, Datagraphic is inviting schools to join a royal creative challenge for the chance to win prizes for their school.
We’ve launched an initiative with primary schools in our local community to get creative with our waste paper rolls.
Schools in our local communities can get creative with our leftover paper rolls and A4 paper.
To enter, pupils simply need to write or draw about what they think the new King might do with his paper roll.
The winning entries will be included in a commemorative book to mark the King’s coronation. Artwork will also go on display at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum. In addition, we will pick an illustration for the front cover to win £250 towards a school project of their choice.
We will provide the rolls of paper and A4 paper W/C 17th April.
The closing date is 19th May 2023, and we will arrange for entries to be collected.
Any local schools in Rugby or Chesterfield areas who would like to participate, please email [email protected].
- Open to all primary school ages.
- To register as a school or parent, email [email protected].
- We will deliver 2 x large rolls and a box of A4 paper to your school to share amongst pupils.
- A valid entry is a short story (max. 500 words) or poem on the paper roll.
- Illustrations on A4 paper in felt tip pen.
- 10 entries will be picked to be included in the book.
- Each winning school receives 50 copies of the book.
- 1 design will be picked to be used as the front cover and will receive a donation of £250 towards a school project.
- Any leftover paper can be used to decorate your schools for the celebration or as everyday materials.