We are excited to announce that Datagraphic has taken another step forward in payroll innovation. Datagraphic has collaborated with Experian’s Work Report™ service to deliver an exciting new service through Epay, the secure online payslip portal.
The service references Epay users’ employment data, allowing any employee to effortlessly share their information with third-parties when applying for loans, mortgages, and tenancy agreements.
Unlocking the power of data with Epay and Experian
In today’s digitally-driven world, innovation is at the heart of improving user experience to simplify complex processes. The partnership between Datagraphic and Experian, therefore, recognises how pivotal data is across all aspects of life.
Experian’s Work Report™ offers a comprehensive, secure, and real-time view of an individual’s employment history. The integration, therefore, makes it a reliable and convenient way to share critical information.
- The employee no longer has to provide proof of employment or payslip information for important credit applications and can speed up access to credit or service.
- HR and payroll teams no longer have the administrative burden of manually supplying copies of payroll documents.
Overall, the integration improves the entire experience.
Seamless Integration with Epay
Datagraphic’s seamless integration with Experian’s Work Report™ and Epay will provide clients with several key benefits.
- Speed and efficiency: Where Epay users apply for credit, the third-party can access their payslips and employment verification in real time. In doing so, the time and effort payroll and HR teams require to complete manual requests and verifications are reduced.
- Enhanced security: Datagraphic and Experian are renowned for their robust security measures, ensuring that sensitive information remains protected.
- Cost savings: By removing manual tasks in verifying identity, organisations save time and costs and consequently have lower administrative overheads.
- Compliance: The partnership ensures that employment verification processes align with regulatory and compliance standards, reducing the risk of errors.
Why is Work Report™ available?
Experian’s Work Report™ service allows employees to review and share their payslip data directly from Epay when making financial applications such as re-mortgaging, taking car finance or setting up a loan.
At these times, if an employee misplaces proof of employment, it can be stressful and time-consuming, or HR and payroll teams will need to create duplicate copies.
Work Report™ takes users’ employment data stored in the secure Epay portal to automate how individuals are verified, streamlining the process and saving time for payroll and HR functions. The process is completed within seconds.
Experian is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Data is only ever shared in the verification process with the employee’s consent under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Is it mandatory?
The Work Report™ is free of charge, and we will start integrating it with Epay portals from 1st December 2023. We will inform clients when the service is switched on for their employees to use.
By opting into Work Report™, users give Epay the general instruction to respond to verification requests, sending requested data to Experian, but only at the employee’s request.
If clients prefer not to make the service available, they can opt out.
Still have more questions?
As an employer, watch this video of how Work Report™ can benefit your organisation.